Antelope Valley School District

Winter & Spring Breaks Work Permits

Cathy Calvert will be issuing work permits during the Winter and Spring Breaks.  Please review the required documents by visiting Work Experience 20-21 and contact Mrs. Calvert via email to request an appointment.

Mental Health Resources Available

The Antelope Valley Union High School District  is committed to the continued Mental Health Support for all our students.

To access Mental Health Support through the district please call 661-418-2309. A School Mental Health provider will be available from 7:30 am - 12:00 pm and 12:30 pm - 3:00 pm,  Monday - Friday.

If you need immediate support please call 911.

Additional resources can be found HERE.