March 30, 2021
Dear AVHS Parents and Students,
As you know, students will have the opportunity to return to on-campus, in-person instruction beginning on Monday, April 12th. If you did not complete the return to campus form and want your student to return to campus, information will be sent early next week on how to complete that process. Please check your email for important updates and information.
• If you DID NOT complete the survey, and wish to complete the school year on Distance Learning, you do not need to do anything and your student will remain on Distance Learning.
• Only students who completed the Return to Campus Survey will attend in-person instruction on campus.
• For those who completed the survey and are planning to return to campus the Schedule is as follows:
• Students whose last name begins with A - K will be on campus on Mondays and Tuesdays, and at home on Distance Learning Wednesday, Thursday and Friday
• Students whose last names begin with L - Z will be at home on Distance Learning Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday and on campus on Thursday and Friday.
• You may come to campus ONLY on your scheduled days of attendance.
• DO NOT come to campus unless you received a confirmation phone message and email. Additional information will be sent to you as it becomes available. Please check your phone messages and email for these updates. We are looking forward to your student(s) returning to campus.
Mr. Eric Stanford