Student Learning Outcomes (SLOs)
Student Learning Objectives
Cognitive, Competent, and Critical Thinkers who:
- Demonstrate the ability to be self-evaluative, self-reflective adults who can assess their strengths and weaknesses and demonstrate the ability to make good decisions leading to self-correction, goal-setting and success.
Effective communicators who:
- Receive, interpret and respond appropriately to verbal and non-verbal messages and use oral and written language effectively.
- Lifelong Learners who:Aggressively pursue learning and demonstrate an instilled desire for excellence and success through goal-oriented persistence and demonstrate marketability in post-high school careers and/or college.
- Responsible Citizens who:Practice respect of self, others and the environment as demonstrated by the ability to make and meet personal, career, and social commitments.
- Globally Competent users of technology who:Demonstrate 21st century research skills and the stamina, persistence and collaborative skills and who develop and utilize strategies that demonstrate adaptability to meet the needs of a changing workplace.