(AVHS 12th only/No Guests)
Event Date: May 28-29th, 2020
Location: Six Flags Magic Mountain
26101 Magic Mountain Pkwy, Valencia, CA 91355
Bus Return Time: 6:30 AM to AVHS on 5/31/19
Transportation: School Buses ONLY - to and from the event – NO EXCEPTIONS
Seniors who drive their own vehicle to AVHS may park in the Student Parking Lot while at Grad Nite. However, AVUHSD and AVHS assumes NO liability for a stolen or damaged vehicle or property within while on school grounds. Students are encouraged to remove all valuables and lock their vehicle if they elect to use the school parking lot.
GRAD NITE Application - can be turned in with Prom application OR for just Grad Nite, the parent permission slip deadline is – April 10th, 2020
GRAD NITE AT SIX FLAGS MAGIC MOUNTAIN
DATE: Thursday, May 28, 2020
TIME: 5:45 p.m. Thursday, May 28 – 5:15 a.m. Friday, May 29
- Meet in the 900 row of classrooms by 5:45PM for check in
- Buses leave at Promptly at 7:30 p.m.
- Must have your student ID
COST: TWO DAY SALE ONLY
5/6/20 - $110 with ASB or $115 w/out ASB Card. No refunds will be made.
5/13/20 - $125 with or w/out ASB card. No refunds will be made.
- Transportation is by bus (no exceptions). Students will depart from and return to the AVHS North parking lot (student parking). Must have your student ID.
- An approved application is required for each participant and will be available online beginning March 30 – April 10, 2020. Applications must be submitted online no later than Friday, April 10, 2020. No guests are allowed. Behavior standards are strictly enforced. Magic Mountain sets the requirements for transportation, dress code and behavior. If a problem arises, parents/guardians will be called to pick up the student(s).
- Tickets must be purchased in advance and will be sold at the Student Store after school (1:25 – 3:00pm) on Wednesday 5/6 & 5/13. Current high school IDs must be shown by the student when purchasing a ticket. Only cash, credit card or money orders made out to AVHS will be accepted. Applications must be approved before purchasing a ticket. A limited amount of tickets will be available.
- In order for student applications to be approved, they must be in good standing with credits, grades, attendance, discipline, and fees. Approval must be obtained prior to ticket purchase.
Payment: Cash, Credit Card or Money Order is accepted
Cardholder must be present at the time of purchase.
Checks will not be accepted.
IDs: AVHS students must have a current AVHS ID to purchase a ticket, board the Grad Nite bus and enter Yniversal Studios.
Guidelines: - Participants will be subject to a “pat down” search and bag check by Universal Studios security prior to entry into the park.
- Prohibited items include (but not limited to) alcohol, non-prescription medication, controlled substances and paraphernalia, weapons, markers, laser pointers, aerosol cans, contact lens solution larger than 4 oz., outside food and drinks, gum, perfume, cologne, and glass containers of any kind.
- Students who require medications must notify the Activities Office prior to departure.
- Dress Code and Inappropriate items list: include (but not limited to) clothing affiliated with a school/sports team/club, custom/matching clothing including Grad or Class of 2019, spiked accessories, head-wear including hats/caps/bandanas/ scarfs, bags/backpacks larger than 8 ½” x 11”, shoes with wheels.